Don't have a spiralizer? Well if you have kids or feel like you need to revive your interest in the kitchen - it is high time you splurged the $25 to get one! It is so much fun to use, and you can use the various settings of blades, depending on what you're making. Of course, if you're saving your pennies to attend the Hoedown, you could always chop the zucchini into chunks as an alternative OR use a veggie peeler and peel away lengthwise - be careful once it gets to the core - easy to cut yourself. :)
2. In a large skillet, cook the zucchini noodles over medium heat with 1 TB olive oil. Cook, tossing and stirring the zucchini for 2-3 minutes until softened and beginning to turn translucent - don't overcook. Set noodles aside.
3. Saute carrots and bell pepper in 1 TB until tender - approx. 5 min. (red onion too if you're using).
4. In a food processor or blender - blend the garlic, ginger, peanut butter, lime juice, tamari until smooth.
5. Mix everything together in a large pan.
6. Garnish with cilantro, green onions, chopped peanuts.