AMOR Teen Chefs
Our Teen Chefs volunteer once every other week for one school semester in order to truly create change and build relationships with our Kitchen Mentors.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Attending our food & kitchen safety orientation session
- Prepping & cooking meals under the guidance of our adult kitchen mentors
- Helping to set up at the beginning and clean the kitchen at the end of the shift
- Packaging meals
- Shifts are from 1:30-4 pm or 4:30-7 pm
- A commitment of once every other week (Thursdays) in the kitchen for one semester:
- August 29 - December
- January - May
- June - August
Fall Teen Chef Program is full. Please check back in November for when we open applications for Spring Program (Jan-May).