AMOR Teen Chefs
Our Teen Chefs volunteer once every other week for one school semester in order to truly create change and build relationships with our Kitchen Mentors.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Attending our food & kitchen safety orientation session
- Prepping & cooking meals under the guidance of our adult kitchen mentors
- Helping to set up at the beginning and clean the kitchen at the end of the shift
- Packaging meals
- Shifts are from 12-3 pm or 4-7 pm
- A commitment of once every other week (Thursdays) in the kitchen for one semester:
- September - December
- January - May
- June - August (must participate during the school year in order to be eligible for Summer session)
Complete your application below. We will be in touch soon to schedule a brief phone interview!